Just After Midnight is looking for a well organised, digital-savvy marketer to join their growing business in Singapore. If you have a passion for digital technology, people and a drive to be part of a global business this is for you. If you feel at home in a fast-paced, engaging environment, with plenty of room for growth, then get in touch.
Please read the below requirements and please only apply if you can answer yes to ALL of the below requirements.
- We are looking for someone who has worked in a technology business previously, ideally it would be in cloud business but also it could be a digital, creative agency, brand-side digital marketer or similar technology business.
- You can demonstrate experience of running successful marketing campaigns that have equated to revenue and always delivered on-time / on-budget.
- This a junior to mid-level position, so ideally you have around 2-5 years worth of experience.
- You are based in Singapore currently, with a right to work via citizenship, PR or EP.
We are looking for someone to come and join one of the most exciting and fast growing technology businesses in Singapore. If you have a passion for digital technology, people and a drive to be part of a global business this is for you.
We’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to get stuck in across different areas of the business. You need to be highly focused and detail-oriented. You’ll have a variety of responsibilities, such as putting together estimates, creating marketing campaigns, producing content, working with our partners, being involved in negotiations and helping us share our brand message across Singapore and the region.
- Creating promotional information to drive business
- Coordinating multiple channels of marketing strategies
- Testing new marketing opportunities
- Addressing customer service problems
- Coming up with new ways to promote new products
- Creating great relationships with our amazing technology and agency partners
- Creating sales proposals and presentations that lead to new client accounts
- Participating at industry networking events
- Working with the marketing team to identify new opportunities, qualify leads and follow up on any leads produced through marketing initiatives
- Nurturing existing leads
- Keeping the CRM up to date
- Presenting our company to potential clients during meetings or events
- Learning and maintaining in-depth knowledge of technology, industry trends and our competitors
- Working closely with our technical team to manage accounts
We want you as you are – inquisitive, proactive and eager to do your part for a team that will always have your back, with the drive and focus to work independently as needed. The ability to perform and communicate calmly under pressure is key. Training will be provided in the role, however, experience in technology, cloud or digital agency background would be desirable. Other than that, all we ask is a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn. We’d love you to join us if you are:
- Friendly, helpful, and can keep calm when things get a bit hectic
- A brilliant communicator (not scared to pick up the phone)
- Highly organised and able to manage and follow processes
- Able to confidently manage customer concerns and expectations
- Interest in working with the latest digital technology
- A master multi-tasker – you can juggle different issues at once if needed
- Able to work independently on individual initiatives and/or team projects
- Able to quickly pick up new information. We’re constantly evolving as a company and gaining new clients with different needs.
Just After Midnight
We are one of the most well respected 24/7 application support teams in the industry. We are the go-to support partner for protecting digital revenue and reputation, through cloud hosting services and DevOps design and implementation. We are entering our fourth year of operation and growing very fast, with staff and offices in London, Singapore, Australia and the US. Our clients include global and national brands such as Banyan Tree, Asia Pacific Breweries, Temasek and BBC. We are made up of a mixed bunch of night owls, early birds, part-timers and 9-5ers. We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people to join us. Working here means being in an environment where self-motivation, discipline and flexibility are the norm.
Benefits and salary
- We have a fantastic and beautiful working environment based in Chinatown
- Beer on tap every day from afternoon onwards
- Opportunities for travel and transfer between offices
- Whilst the role is office based there is also an optional WFH day/days and flexibility around life commitments
- There will be an element of out-of-hours on-call expected
- Competitive salary and other benefits included
- Committed to equal opportunities and pay at all levels
Want to get to know our team even better? Take a closer look here