Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we are fanatical about making sure we are the dream partner to work with. As part of our Customer Success team, you will play a pivotal role in achieving this goal. You will be responsible for delivering great customer experience, from assisting with the onboarding of our new clients, to dealing with client requests, or managing the resolution of an incident.
While we have a separate dedicated Incident Management team, building an in-depth knowledge of our service desk tooling and processes, you will be key to helping ensure consistency from a customers’ first interaction with us, into onboarding and then through to our ongoing relationship with them. Communication is key here; you will not only be the face of Just After Midnight for our customers, but you will also be working closely with the rest of the team and our Support Engineers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering great customer experiences
- On-boarding of new clients
- Communicating client needs and processes to the rest of the team through the creation of runbooks
- Assisting with deliverables for ongoing project initiatives
- Client reporting
- Helping ensure all requests and questions are dealt with during an agreed timeframe, working towards an SLA
- Participating in Incident Management as required
- Monitoring our clients sites and applications using software
- Reacting to alerts, informing our team as well as the client via Slack
- Answering emails and phone queries via our ticketing system
We want you as you are – inquisitive, proactive and eager to do your part for a team that will always have your back, with the drive and focus to work independently as needed. The ability to perform and communicate calmly under pressure is key, as you will often be the first point of contact for our clients.
Training will be provided in the role, but you will need to know your way around a computer. Just the basics, we won’t ask you to show off your formula knowledge in Excel, don’t worry. All we ask for is a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn. We’d love you to join us if you are:
- Friendly, helpful, and can keep calm when things get a bit hectic
- A strong communicator
- Able to confidently manage customer concerns and expectations
- Interest in working with the latest digital technology
- Highly organised and able to manage and follow processes
- A master multitasker – you can juggle different issues at once if needed
- Able to work independently on individual initiatives and/or team projects
- Able to quickly pick up new information. We’re constantly evolving as a company and gaining new clients with different needs
- Experience in technology and/or digital support roles would be desirable
- This is an office hours role.
Just After Midnight
We are the go to support partner for protecting digital revenue and reputation, through cloud hosting services and DevOps design and implementation. We have also become one of the most well respected 24/7 application support teams in the industry.
We are in our sixth year of operation and growing fast, with over 40 staff and offices in London, Singapore, Australia and the US. Our clients include global and national brands such as The Body Coach, DLA Piper, Tribeca Film Festival, Costa and the Super Bowl.
We are made up of a mixed bunch of night owls, early birds, part-timers and 9-5ers. We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people to join us. Working here means being in an environment where self-motivation, discipline and flexibility are the norm.
Benefits and salary
- A competitive salary
- We have a fantastic and beautiful working environment based in South East London
- Opportunities for travel and transfer between offices
- Flexible working – we all come from different background and personal situation. We want you to be able to do your job, whilst still being able to handle your personal commitments.
- Health and life insurance
- Company pension
- Committed to equal opportunities