We are looking for a Finance Executive to join our finance team in our London offices and assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. This is a part-time role that reports to our Head of Finance. It’s perfect for someone who is experienced and enjoys getting involved, but is looking for a flexible role that allows for a great work-life balance. This is an opportunity to join one of the most exciting and fast growing technology businesses in London and work with a very exciting client base.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Credit control
- Billing – Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Re-sale management
- Other administrative tasks around customers and suppliers
We want you as you are – inquisitive, proactive and eager to do your part for a team that will always have your back, with the drive and focus to work independently as needed. Experience in small business finance and a good understanding of business would be desirable. We’d love you to join us if you are:
- Highly organised
- A detail orientated person
- Commercially aware
- Experienced in using Xero or similar online tool useful
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experienced working on small business finance
We are initially looking for someone on a part-time basis (2/3 days a week), however this is negotiable.
Just After Midnight
We are one of the most well respected 24/7 application support teams in the industry. We are the go-to support partner for protecting digital revenue and reputation, through cloud hosting services and DevOps design and implementation.
We are in our third year of operation and growing very fast, with staff and offices in London, Singapore, Australia and the US. Our clients include global and national brands such as Vodafone, Ford, Volvo, and Everton FC.
We are made up of a mixed bunch of night owls, early birds, part-timers and 9-5ers. We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people to join us. Working here means being in an environment where self-motivation, discipline and flexibility are the norm.
Benefits and salary
- A competitive salary
- We have a fantastic and beautiful working environment based in South East London
- Opportunities for travel and transfer between offices
- Flexible working – we all come from different background and personal situation. We want you to be able to do your job, whilst still being able to handle your personal commitments.
- Health benefits
- Company pension
- Committed to equal opportunities
- A fund dedicated to your learning and development