We are looking for someone to join our team to head up alliances with our key technology partners. If you have a proven track record of working with software/SaaS companies, and cloud technology, with particular knowledge of working successfully with large vendors like AWS, then this role is for you. This is an opportunity to make a big impact with one of the fastest-growing technology businesses in London.
Key responsibilities include:
- Heading up the relationships between Just After Midnight (JAM) and our technology partners, with particular focus on AWS
- Building awareness of JAM and our services across all our technology partners, drive alignment and support
- Developing an AWS GTM strategy that provides JAM with a clear path and delivery plan to meet our AWS partnership goals and sales and marketing objectives
- Owning the JAM/AWS pipeline and supporting/maintaining ACE deal registration
- Hunting for JAM/AWS opportunities and taking them through the full sales cycle
- Building and maintaining relationships with the local AWS sales team to grow the pipeline and drive potential opportunities to a close
- Leading and managing all technology partner meetings and initiatives
- Working internally with the marketing team and the partner team to define, develop and deliver regular GTM campaigns that will generate new business opportunities for JAM and our technology partners
- Articulating the services our technology partners have to offer
We want you as you are – a people person, who loves building relationships and brings fresh energy to any conversation. You’re a leader who loves a challenge and you’re driven by success! You’ve got a good few years of experience under your belt at a cloud or software provider, and you’re looking for a role that is going to challenge and develop you.
We’d love you to join us if you are:
- Someone who thrives in environments where winning business is the name of the game and who isn’t afraid of a little competition
- Experienced in partner management, specifically coming from a software/SaaS or cloud technology background
- Experienced managing joint GTM initiatives with technology partners
- Driven by success, with an excellent track record in all facets of sales, lead generation, follow up, pipeline management, and closing
- Articulate and able to describe our services confidently and expertly
- A strong communicator
And we’d love you even more if you’ve got:
- Existing knowledge of the AWS ecosystem, particularly their partner programmes and GTM initiatives
- AWS qualifications
Just After Midnight
We’re one of the leading names in 24/7 support and managed cloud. We are the go-to support people for brands and their agencies and we’re known for protecting digital revenue and reputation through cutting-edge solutions in managed cloud and DevOps.
We are growing very fast, with staff and offices in London, Singapore, Australia and the US. Our clients include global and national brands like Vodafone, Ford, Volvo, and Everton FC.
We are made up of a mixed bunch of night owls, early birds, part-timers and 9-5ers. We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people to join us. Working here means being in an environment where self-motivation, discipline and flexibility are the norm.
Benefits and salary
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working – we all come from different backgrounds and personal situations. We want you to be able to do your job, whilst still being able to handle your personal commitments
- We have a fantastic and beautiful working environment based in Peckham, London
- Opportunities for travel and transfer between offices across the globe!
- Health package
- Company pension
- Committed to equal opportunities
- A fund dedicated to your learning and development
You can find out more about your new colleagues and work environment here!