We are looking for someone to join our marketing team and be part of one of the most exciting and fast-growing cloud technology businesses in London.
We are looking for a fresh, enthusiastic, creative and organised Marketing Executive to support our Marketing Manager and Content Specialist with our global campaigns, social media activity, events and the Just After Midnight website.
You’ll be working with an amazing team of individuals who have built the Just After Midnight brand from the ground up, and you’ll be at the heart of Just After Midnight’s future growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support in delivering internal and external events
- Assist in creating digital and offline elements for campaigns
- Creating creative content for social media and email campaigns
- Regularly updating content and creating new pages for our website
- Providing support for our SEO initiatives
- Gathering and analysing data from multiple analytics platforms
- Participating in the preparation and execution of marketing materials
- Support in managing any 3rd-party suppliers
- Providing marketing support for our international offices
We are looking for someone who has a couple of years of digital marketing experience under their belt. You will be working very closely with our existing team members and will be provided with plenty of support. There is ample room for learning and growth.
What we are particularly interested in are people who are driven, come with lots of fresh ideas and as with all marketing roles, you need to be organised and are ready to get your hands dirty.
Bonus if you come from a digital agency or cloud technology background!
We’d love you to join us if you are:
- Creative with a good design eye and have experience using tools such as Canva.
- A people person with great communication skills – you will need to be able to work with many different stakeholders
- A team player who is ready to contribute as necessary
- Super organised
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Someone with attention to detail and ability to proof copy
- Someone with self initiative
- Good with words and able to create marketing content
- Experienced in using some marketing comms tools such as Mailchimp, WordPress, Canva, Google Analytics, CRM, ContentCal
- Confident using social media platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Just After Midnight
We are one of the most well respected 24/7 application support teams in the industry. We are the go-to support partner for protecting digital revenue and reputation, through cloud hosting services and DevOps design and implementation.
We are in our sixth year of operation and growing very fast, with staff and offices in London, Singapore, Australia and the US. Our clients include global and national brands such as Tesco, Ford, Costa and The Body Coach.
We are made up of a mixed bunch of night owls, early birds, part-timers and 9-5ers. We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people to join us. Working here means being in an environment where collaboration, team support, self-motivation and flexibility are the norm.
Benefits and salary
- A competitive salary
- We have a fantastic and beautiful working environment based in South East London
- Opportunities for travel and transfer between offices
- Flexible working – we all come from different backgrounds and personal situations. We want you to be able to do your job, whilst still being able to handle your personal commitments.
- Health benefits
- Company pension
- Committed to equal opportunities
- A fund dedicated to your learning and development