We are looking for someone to join one of the most exciting and fast-growing cloud technology businesses in London. If you are looking to have a career focused on cloud technology sales, with a particular focus on AWS, then this is the role for you. You will be at the heart of Just After Midnight’s future growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership and growing the JAM/AWS sales pipeline
- Independently hunting for new opportunities and taking them through the sales cycle
- Identifying growth opportunities within our existing AWS accounts
- Supporting and maintaining the AWS ACE deal registration processes
- Building and maintaining relationships with the local AWS sales team to grow the pipeline and drive potential opportunities to a close
- Working with the marketing team internally and the partner team to define, develop and deliver regular GTM campaigns that will generate new business opportunities for JAM and AWS
- Creating sales proposals and presentations that lead to new client accounts
- Drafting and finalising contracts or statements of work
- Participating in industry networking events
- Presenting our company to potential clients during meetings or events
- Learning and maintaining in-depth knowledge of technology, industry trends and our competitors
- Managing partner funding applications
We are looking for someone with a proven track record working with cloud technology partners such as AWS and Azure and who has a good grasp of their ecosystem and services. You’ve got some experience under your belt working at another managed service provider, cloud or software provider and are looking for a role that is going to challenge you and develop your career further.
You love meeting new people and enjoy seeing a well-nurtured prospect turn into a win. You’re strong commercially and know how to propose creative solutions that meet clients’ needs. We’d love you to join us if you are:
- Someone who thrives from winning new business and loves a bit of competition
- Articulate and able to describe cloud services confidently and expertly
- Driven by success, with an excellent track record in all facets of sales, lead generation, follow up, pipeline management, and closing
- Commercially strong with an excellent ability to negotiate
- A confident communicator, happy to present to prospects and able to work individually or in a small team
- Able to pick up new technology, products, and services quickly
- Able to understand prospects’ needs and pain points and can use a consultative approach to sell our services
- Experienced working with partners and marketing team on GTM initiatives
- Bonus points if you have some marketing technology software knowledge such as Sitecore or Umbraco
Just After Midnight
We are one of the most well respected 24/7 application support teams in the industry. We are the go-to support partner for protecting digital revenue and reputation, through cloud hosting services and DevOps design and implementation. We are an AWS Advanced partner with an AWS Digital Customer Experience competency as well as an AWS Well Architected partner.
We are in our sixth year of operation and growing very fast, with staff and offices in London, Singapore, Australia and the US. Our clients include global and national brands such as Tesco, Ford, Costa and The Body Coach.
We are made up of a mixed bunch of night owls, early birds, part-timers and 9-5ers. We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people to join us. Working here means being in an environment where collaboration, team support, self-motivation and flexibility are the norm.
Benefits and salary
- A competitive salary
- We have a fantastic and beautiful working environment based in South East London
- Opportunities for travel and transfer between offices
- Flexible working – we all come from different backgrounds and personal situations. We want you to be able to do your job, whilst still being able to handle your personal commitments.
- Health benefits
- Company pension
- Committed to equal opportunities
- A fund dedicated to your learning and development