This is for the spring chicken who is just starting off in their career. They’ve hit the ground running, and show no signs of slowing down, avoiding obstacles such as pointless meetings and pushy clients that have even the office veterans pulling their hair out. Because of this, they are generally considered ‘one to watch’ within the team.
The Rookie in a nutshell:
- Bossing a junior role
- Has already made a big impact in their team/office
- Thirsty for opportunities to develop and expand their knowledge
- Doesn’t need to be told twice
- Gets stuck in – the Rookie is someone you can rely on!
- A future leader with heaps of energy and fresh ideas
Think you’ve got what it takes to win The Rookie award? Or know someone else who fits the bill?
The deadline is Monday 11th October. Good luck!
Not quite you? See the other awards here